Kangaroo Zoo

Author: Mike and Melanie

So on Saturday we decided to go to the Kangaroo Zoo. We had so much fun! Well most of us did. Kurtis was so scared, he didn't want to jump or anything, he was afraid of the loud noises. It took him almost an hour to warm up.
Emily of course had such a fantastic time. She knew just what to do when we got there and jumped her heart out for over two hours. She wasn't afraid of anything!
Kurtis did warm up after a while. But he would only jump if Emily or Mike was right there with him, he is so silly.
And little miss Sydney just slept in her moby wrap the whole time. It is her favorite thing ever! She was so sweet to just let her brother and sister play for so long. Kristi this is the moby wrap, you had asked about it in a previous post. It is so nice, especially because you have your hands free to hold onto the other one. I don't leave my house without it!

To answer the other question, I did go natural with Sydneys birth. I had gone natural with Emily, and then I got the epidural with Kurtis, but it ended up not working right and made my recovery much worse after he was born, so I decided to go without it this time.

 

2 Responses to “Kangaroo Zoo”

  1. Janae

    This looks like our version of Pump It Up, a bunch of blow up trampoline things? Awesome!


  2. Kristy

    Ok cool, thanks! Ok, you are my hero for going natural! I am way too big of a pansy!


Leave a Reply