Random Pics and updates
Author: Mike and Melanie
Have you ever seen anything cuter? I love these two kids, they are so fun, and I especially love that they love each other so much!
I also especially loved this picture of Emily, she is such a princess.
Mike looked awfully nice dressed like a cowboy playing guitar hero, I mean who couldn't love that?! Isn't he cute?
Kurtis fell asleep on the couch, watching cars, with his car blanket and with a car on his shoulder, have I mentioned that the kid loves cars? Wait until you see what he gets for Christmas, he is going to be on cloud 9! Gotta love this kid!
Mikes parents were able to come visit us for a few hours a couple of weeks ago, Emily and Kurtis just love their grandparents, here is a very nice picture of story time.
Yesterday we were able to all get the swine flu shot, we feel very happy to have this, especially since we have such young kids, and because of Kurt's weakened immune system, Sydney is not quite old enough for the shot, so she will be getting hers in a week or two.
We had to reschedule Kurt's cancer scans because he came down with a cough, but now he is well and we are planning to do his scans on Thursday next week. I am very happy about this.
Other than that everything here is great, kids are healthy and happy.

LOVE that top pic, Mel! How far apart are they in age? Glad everyone got their shots! Did they make you sick at all?
Your kids are so adorable! I love the top picture. Hope your family is doing great!